01 June 2012

II - A BIT CONFUSED Been & gone


Been and Gone


· Anabel has been to France - She’s back here now

· Anabel has gone to France - She’s in France now


Fill the gaps with either been or gone.

1 Have you ever ....................... to Thailand?

2 I can't find my stapler. It's ....................... .

3 A: Hello. Is Monica there?

B: No, she isn't. She's ....................... out.

4 Have you ....................... to the post office yet?

5 I'm so upset. The cat's ....................... missing.

6 The cat's ....................... missing for two days.

7 Kitty! Where have you ....................... ?

8 When I woke up, my money and my mobile were ....................... .

9 How long has it ....................... since you were last in Madrid?

10 It's time to party. My parents have ....................... away for the weekend.

11 I've ....................... and left my gloves in the library.

12 Mary! Why have you ....................... all red?

13 I'm knackered. I've ....................... in a meeting all morning.

14 I've ....................... to Vigo, Ourense and Lalín.

15 A: I haven't seen Miguel for ages.

B: He’s....................... to Lisbon for a year on a student exchange scheme. He won't be back until Christmas.

16 When I got out of the river, all my clothes were....................... .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Have you ever been to Thailand?

2 I can't find my stapler. It's gone.

3 A: Hello. Is Monica there?

B: No, she isn't. She's gone out.

4 Have you been to the post office yet?

5 I'm so upset. The cat's gone missing.

6 The cat's been missing for two days.

7 Kitty! Where have you been?

8 When I woke up, my money and my mobile were gone.

9 How long has it been since you were last in Madrid?

10 It's time to party. My parents have gone away for the weekend.

11 I've gone and left my gloves in the library.

12 Mary! Why have you gone all red?

13 I'm knackered. I've been in a meeting all morning.

14 I've been to Vigo, Ourense and Lalín.

15 A: I haven't seen Miguel for ages.

B: He's gone to Lisbon for a year on a student exchange scheme. He won't be back until Christmas.

16 When I got out of the river, all my clothes were gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment