01 June 2012

VIII - BASIC VIDEO Sesame Street: Jack Black defines Octagon



Jack: Hey, how is it going?. I’m jack and today I’m here to tell you about the word octagon.
Now, octagon is an amazing shape that has eight fantastic sides and eight awesome angles. Here, let me show you. Oh no, oh man, I totally forgot to bring an octagon. This is embarrassing. OK, don’t worry, we can go find one, come on, let’s go find an octagon.

Elmo: Stop.

Jack:  sorry Elmo, I can’t stop at the stop sign right now, I’m busy looking for an octagon.

Elmo: Stop.

Jack: OK Elmo, I see the stop sign but I have to find an octagon, if I stop how can I find an octagon, how Elmo how.

Elmo: Stop.

Jack: Wait a minute. Look, the stop sigh has one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight glorious sides, and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight stunning angles. The stop sign is an octagon. We found an octagon. 

Elmo & Jack: Octagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment