25 May 2012

VIII - EXERCISES Will & Be going to I

Related links:

Grammar - The future


EXERCISES WITH WILL AND BE GOING BE

Put in the verbs in brackets into the gap. Use will-future or going to-future.

Example: I hope, that the sun ________ tomorrow. (to shine)

Answer: I hope, that the sun will shine tomorrow.

1) Philipp ………………………………. 15 next Wednesday. (to be)
2) They ………………………………. a new computer. (to get)
3) I think, my mother ………………………………. this CD. (to like)
4) Paul's sister ………………………………. a baby. (to have)
5) They ………………………………. at about 4 in the afternoon. (to arrive)
6) Just a moment. I ………………………………. you with the bags. (to help)
7) In 2020 people ………………………………. more hybrid cars. (to buy)
8) Marvin ………………………………. a party next week. (to throw)
9) We ………………………………. to Venice in June. (to fly)
10) Look at the clouds! It ………………………………. soon. (to rain)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Philipp will be 15 next Wednesday.
2) They are going to get a new computer.
3) I think, my mother will like this CD.
4) Paul's sister is going to have a baby.
5) They will arrive at about 4 in the afternoon.
6) Just a moment. I will help you with the bags.
7) In 2020 people will buy more hybrid cars.
8) Marvin is going to throw a party next week.
9) We will fly to Venice in June.
10) Look at the clouds! It is going to rain soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment