10 May 2012

IV - EXTRA Some discussion topics


World economic situation

-          USA & German influence on other countries
-          Austerity and growth
-          I+D+I adjournment


Abortion

-          Always?
-          Never in any case? (raped women)
-          Should there be a stronger control over pregnancy?
-          Baby check, should be back? Is it always fair?


September 11th (9/11) terrorist attacks

-          Were they provoked?
-          Should have Spain stayed out? (not backing, supporting USA)
-          Weapons of mass destruction


USA guns permission

-          The right to protect what’s yours
-          Limited number of guns per person
o   Gun
o   Revolver
o   Shotgun
o   Air gun
o   Rifle
o   Sawed-off shotgun


Cheaper insurance for women due to their lower accident rate

-          Do they really know how to maneuver?
-          Is parking so difficult?
-          Is not discrimination?


Making up a situation

-          The other day my car ran out of gas
o   Meanwhile
-          My mother was frying potatoes
o   At the same time
-          My friend Thomas called
o   At that very moment
-          I had already full up the tank
o   At this point
-          I decided to…